James Tomaskovics provides independent Business Analysis to institutional and individual investors, corporate issuers, financial services firms finance companies and small businesses. This analysis service delivers real time on-demand research tailored to each clients individual needs in the following sectors…
• Basic Materials Sector • Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services • Energy Sector • Financial Sector
• Geopolitical News • Healthcare Sector • Industrial Sector • Non-Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services
• Technology Sector • Telecommunication Sector • Utility Sector
Real World Specialization
• Profit Margin Analysis • Return On Assets • Return On Capital Employed • Sales/Revenue Per Employee
• Price/Book Value Ratio • Price/Cash Flow Ratio • Price/earnings Ratio • Price/Earnings To Growth Ratio
• Price/Sales Ratio • Dividend Yield • Enterprise Value Multiple • Operating Cash Flow/Sales Ratio
• Cash Flow Coverage Ratio • Debt Ratio • Debt/Equity Ratio • Capitalization Ratio • Interest Coverage
• Cash Flow To Debt Ratio • Initial Public Offerings (IPO) • Earnings Per Share Estimates (EPS)
• Quarterly Earnings Releases • Earnings Prospectus • Preliminary Prospectus • Final Prospectus
• US Securities And Exchange Commission Document Analysis • Press Releases
Services are generally rendered through a monthly retainment package
To provide the best possible service I only service clients on a one on one basis if you prefer to work closely with an analyst to implement and refine your long-term strategy this may be the best option for you. A six month minimum commitment is required for all new clients.
*All work done outside of these retainers is billed per hour with a waiting period that will be discussed prior to agreement. No investment advice can be given outside of this retainment.
* If you cannot cover the monthly retainment fee for research and need more than 2 hours work call for a special arrangement, certain conditions may apply.
* Due New York State regulations you must be one of my five clients to receive investment advice.
Tel: (347) 460-8580
1350 Avenue Of The Americas New York, NY 10019